1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

11th Anniversary gifts?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RedRum, Dec 17, 2008.

1. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The Holiday Gifts are nice and THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THEM! However, IF, I remember correctly, wasn't it mentioned that ~30 days after the 11th Anniversary items hit the Asian shards, that we would see them on the rest of the shards? I've been holding off on purchasing any of the items (they are S P E N D Y) awaiting my own 11th Anniversary tokens. Any time frame we can expect these to hit the rest of the shards would be much appreciated. One more thing, if they are part of a purchased package deal or an all out freebee gift, either way is fine, I would just like to know what to expect and when.

2. I to would like to see these at the gamecode store asap. I like to purchase a set after the holidays period, say around the new years.

3. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

They said they will release the 11th anni token by mid-December and guess what it's 2 days behind already.

4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well 2 of the items are craftable as of Pub 57 so maybe they are going to sneak them in that way?