1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

11th Year Collection Purchase Details?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DHMagicMan_1, Nov 3, 2008.

1. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

The announcement with all the cool stuff available as 11th year collection was "Officially Posted" and I understand (but hate the fact) that for some strange reason EA Japan gets all these things 1 month before the rest of the world... but how about some details on how they will be rolled out to the rest of us?

The announcement said they would be available on UOCodes... will we buy one token that gives us one of each item? or do we get x tokens and each lets you choose one of the 11th year collection items?

Have you decided on how many tokens and pricing will be and the date they would be available?

Thanks for any details.

2. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

They said Some time in December. (maybe)

3. Ashlen

Ashlen Guest

I missed this totally somewhere in the shuffle of my real life
    chaos, could someone please put up a link so I can go see
    what I am being forced to buy again.
    Because they know I will, I know I will
    *bows her head in shame*:sad2:

4. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

5. calibek

calibek Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Tell me about it...I'll probably be doing the same, although to be honest the only items i really like are the gravestone, the hitching post, and the wooden bookcase. The others are nice but they are take or leave for me. I also like how they finally stoped giving out items like swords and shields are started giving out deco items. Makes it feel like you don't have to buy the sides if you want an edge.