1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

11x11 Trouble

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Tay M'real, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Guest

Hi everyone-

Currently I own an 11x11 (2-Story Villa on Fire Island) that I want to customize.

However, I am just struggling with getting a design that implements some of the cool solutions I've seen (spiral staircase/l-shaped staircase) and be able to have some ground to place trees...have a small shop to craft, a bedroom with some size and a sitting area for guests...man, I miss having my tower :(

Anyhoo - I am looking for some designs from some of the more experienced creators on here..some examples of 11x11 work you've done so I can basically copy elements of it to use in my design...designs that work and are functional (I suck at trying to get a custom house design that I've done that I've ever liked).

Basically what I was trying to do:

L-shaped stairs going to the entry at 2nd floor. Spiral staircase going from 2nd floor to 'basement' where shop is...any help would be appreciated.

I am on Atlantic too - so if anyone has a Tram house for sale that's around 14x14 or bigger - I would also be interested.

Thanks for your help everyone