1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

12 Feb 2008 - new Player FAQ update (UPDATED!!!)

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Two things I thought worth putting in there ...

Resisting Spells - what is resisted. Links also to full text of the EA update on this.

Duration of Paladin spells - That didn't take long ... the duration notes from FoF in here are now in Paladin FAQ. My original notes are altered to reflect that change.

This message will self-destruct on/about 15 Feb.
  2. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 11, 2004
    Question--if I were to take the time and consolidate a number of the stickied threads (those that could all techinically fit into a NP FAQ), would anyone object/do we have someone capable of working their sticky/unsticky magic?
  3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    I would like to thank you for all the work your doing here in the new player corner. [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Reinzeld - I've tossed an idea into the wind that may well require some alterations - more than you even thought! I'd like to see if that works first.

Frarc - What can I say ... you, Reinzeld and others have made life here pretty easy. I hope we can get more helpful souls like you into here.