1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

120.1 on a soulstone

Discussion in 'UHall' started by lineman, Jan 30, 2010.

1. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi just went to put a skill on my guy but cant because somehow or another the skill is 120.1 . Paged a gm and got the standard response of how they cant help me. Has this ever happened to anyone before and is there away to get to 120.1 skill cap in parrying lol?

2. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

is there a ring or braclet you need to take off before soul stoning your skill. err putting on your skill.

3. lineman

120.1 is on the stone. I didnt think I cool jewel up past 120 skill in parrying. So basically when I click to use the stone it says my skill in stone exceeds my cap

4. Only think I can think of is when the exploit was out to do skills in New Haven it was possible to take skills past 120... shame on you :)

5. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

That is now a rare go post it on the rares forum and see how much you get haha

6. lineman

Negative, this has been in a crate for probably a yr, decided to cross shard a character and just found this out today. And why the hell would I want a damn .1 Lot of good that would do me lol

7. QFT.

Go rework your skill manually. A 120.1 soulstone is certainly worth that effort in gold.

8. Paps

Paps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

wow,,that sucks a$$
    maybe after paging a GM 50 times you'll actually get one that will actually do something other than give you a canned response.
    Keep trying and i feel sorry for you.

9. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Just random question, but is the character you're trying to put it on able to go to 120? In other words, did you use a 120 parry powerscroll? Is the skill set to gain as well?

10. It's been well over a year that the exploit was out. Maybe you didn't do it on purpose and didn't realize it at the time. -Who knows-.

11. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Skill past possible skill cap was resulted in taking newbie quest in new haven and use a SoA at accelerated gain areas.

I am afraid that there is nothing you can do but rework your kill legit way. Considering that it probably took you 2 seconds the first time you 120ed it from 40, you really didnt lose anything. And if you flush out the 120.1 parry you dont even lose a soulstone charge.

I had fun rolling around with 121.2 eval for a little while years ago.

12. lineman

Yes I have eaten a 120 and it is set to gain. I have no idea of the exploit people are talking about from newhaven quests. And to be honest if I did I don't think I would have posted about my skill trapped on a stone = ). This is a 82 month account and most skills have been in place for along time. It is on a full stone stone as well, so ill probably just dump the skill, and rework it. Thxs

13. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Selling it could probably get you enough gold to buy 2 soulstones at least haha

14. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

As others have said. It will be considered a rare and get some gold from it.

15. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

You are screwed.

16. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'd keep it as a rare. It was only parry aswell, that takes about an hour to raise from 0-120 in the sheep pens in horfic beast form, with a wepon thats not the same skill as you are.

Thunderz

17. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

If you said that in OT...hen would be all over it. :)