1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

120/120 tailoring smithing ... why?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Prudentis, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Prudentis

Prudentis Guest

I have now read enough posts and sites to finalize my question since I still didn't find all answers I needed. [​IMG]

Legendary BS and tailoring is needed for the higher chance of enhancing an item and 120 BS for higher BOD results? (but not tailoring)
    Are there any other benefits?
    Are there any other craftskills that benefit in any way from being higher than GM?

2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

120 is recommended in Blacksmithing for better BODs, better chance and enhancing, and better chance at crafting.
    120 is recommended in Tailoring for better chance of enhancing and better chance at crafting.

No other crafting skills can go above GM.

3. Chameleon

Chameleon Guest

And better chance of repairing items.

4. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Repairing? I never fail at GM, so I can't really tell the difference at 120.

5. Prudentis

Prudentis Guest

OK, thank you. That clears it up for me.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

A legendary tailor or smith has better chance to not lose that point in durability. Not sure about failure rate. Isn't that the reason to buy a legend tailor repair deed as opposed to a GM tailor repair deed, for example? I thought it was answered in a Five on Friday.