1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

120 fishing - benefits?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Warrick, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Warrick

Warrick Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok I know I must be missing something obvious but what is the advantage of getting to 120 fishing? Is it the items gained along the way or is it something you can do/get at 120?

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed

Some of the rare fishes require beeing legendary fisher before you can catch them. Some ppl start to spread rumours that you might fish up less footwear at legendary.

3. Warrick

Warrick Adventurer

What can I do with these rare fish? Why do I want them? (just for the record... I'm not being critical, I'm just trying to understand the objective).

4. LoL/Sonoma

LoL/Sonoma Guest

You can make unstackable pies with them ... right?

I havent found much added benefit for over 100 fishing, but, like you, i may be missing something.

5. Warrick

Warrick Adventurer

I think you're right. Magical pies must be the ultimate goal. The pies provide a performance boost that last 5 minutes.

6. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Im a trophy collector as well. Id like to get them all personally. Also just in case any future addons come our way, id like to be ready. Not to mention , fishing and lobster/crap isnt nearly as boring to me as some people. I do it in my down time when i have nothing better going on.