1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

120 Fishing Scroll PC

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Slickjack, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

There are obviously some known issues with how you get one and I know some are binding to get the lower scrolls, but I was curious what a 120 p-scroll would go for.....

20m?

40m?

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The price of a 105 is around 10 mil right now... so a 120 is 10 mil * 1000 scrolls.

3. uorichreallifepoor

uorichreallifepoor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

give it just a little more time, let's see what the next patch will bring:thumbup1:

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Someone's desperate if they want to pay more than 500k for a 105; hell I had other fishers offer me one for free, but I chose to earn my own (on a very low pop shard, at that) - besides, people who ALREADY bound the scrolls to get a 110, are reporting that they are getting 110 scrolls dropping from quests (a probable side-effect of how they changed the quests for dungeon fish to 106 skill, without double-checking the value needed to get a 110 scroll).

So, a 120 fishing scroll would not be 10 billion....

More along the lines of 100 million, for someone so desperate buy to combine all the scrolls necessary, including fishing their own.

They'd be better served training up to 110, try to get the scrolls to combine to a 115, and hope for a 120 scroll drop after the changes.

5. Nails

Nails Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ive sold a ton of 105s for 4 mil per at a fast rate