1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

120 Fishing Skill

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by dlwiii, Oct 12, 2010.

1. dlwiii

dlwiii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have a GM fisher whom I really enjoy playing. With the new booster pack, it seems that the fishing cap will be raised to 120.

Will you need the booster pack in order to start gaining above 100? And how do you gain? It is just through regular fishing in the deep ocean, or is more required?

2. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not sure about it.
    You'll need the booster pack to take the quests that can give the 120 Fishing powerscroll as a reward.
    However, you might be able to use a Fishing PS bought from another player.

3. T-Hunt

T-Hunt Sage

I havent seen a 120 PS listed in HS pack list..
    So not sure if they added it yet..

I heard one person trying t osell one for 50 mill..but wont show it..
    So dont think its in game..

4. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Heya. Do you know some rumors about this quest?
    Cya ;)

5. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks, Sir_Bolo, i've understand all :)

6. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector

While Mesanna was putting in extra saltpeter vendors on Pac tonight she stated that the fishmonger quests are keeping track of points and will be giving out 105 - 120 PS's as you progress in quest points. This was the answer she gave to someones question on how to get 120 PS.

7. dlwiii

dlwiii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ah, thank you PFloyd. I am doing those quests now. Fairly boring to sail from point to point, but doable so far. I sure hope it starts to pay off. I have a Tokuno boat, and just got my first order for 15 fish. It had been 10 for a while, maybe 8 runs total.

8. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Same here! Hopefully I'll get another boost in quantity by the end of the day, Really want a 120 scroll to fish up all the rare fish... Gotta collect them all! :popcorn: :p

9. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Awesome, i've done 30 quests and no PS. so i'm looking at over 100 quests. What a mindless grind. Shouldn't have even made fishing 120. Should have had u just fish things for gear or items. Handing in rare fish etc. This is complete waste of time.

10. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

All the quests are random, 10 , 15, 10 of this and 15 of that, there is no order and they don't get harder in order. You might get a 20 of then a 10 the next time. Its all random. Over 300 different quests.

Of course, I just got my biggest order. 20 crabs, 20 fish and 10 more fish. I'll do this tomorrow and see what I get. After I got this quest I turned in 2 more 10x fish at brit docks and got a new one that was 10x fish. So i got that huge order and then back to small ones. I have no clue whats going on and have no idea what my pts are. But I did at least 40 quests now.

11. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

woot, just some bait 55 uses. i'm about done lol