1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

120 healing and alacrity Resist

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by GhostfaceSP, Aug 12, 2008.

1. GhostfaceSP

GhostfaceSP Guest

120 healing: 300k buyout

alacrity resisting spells: bidding starts at 250k

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

300k for the resist.

3. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

I'll bid 150k for the healing scroll.

4. GhostfaceSP

GhostfaceSP Guest

ok to both,
    icq me on 378309401

ill be home later

5. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

q me i got one too... might be able to trade

6. GhostfaceSP

GhostfaceSP Guest

funny how Kage suddenly claim not to have bidded 300k on the resist alacrity.

puffy if you got something to sell... post it but stay the **** out of others trades. a bid is a bid. You wouldnt like others to mess with your trades either.

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well thanks you actually cleared something up for once...

Wow why you could not do that in the pm is beyond me...

You sent me a pm saying u still want that resist scroll?

I said I havent been trying to buy one...

You then sent me a pm calling me a liar after several pms talkinga bout a resist scroll...

Next time say alacrity because ya I did want that one... but I thought u was talking about a 120

You are a poor buisness man and I feel sorry for anyone who does buisness with u since you do not even have the common since to say what I was bidding on etc.

If anyone would like to see the pm just let me know. The guy never once mentioned alacrity and was very rude.

8. GhostfaceSP

GhostfaceSP Guest

wow you really must be mentally screwed.

you bid on a alacrity resist scroll and you already forget after a day that you did.
    Mentioning resist scroll really should ring a bell in your mind.....
    and your story dont make sence. If I ment powerscroll I would have used the word powerscroll.

And yes I DO GET RUDE WHEN PEOPLE DO POOR BUSINESS.

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

When someone says resist scroll it can go either way bub. I am sorry u could not simply clarify what type of scroll? and in your final pm u actually mention that I had bid on it...

Also bub you started taking bids on this scroll on 8/12 its is 8/17 now... hardly more than one day sorry.

Like I said in the future be a little more clear.

I will spell it out for you...

Correct way
    PM: Hey Kage are you still wanting that Resisting Spells Alacrity you bid on?

Wrong way
    PM:Call me on ICQ
    PM Call me on ICQ Are you buying or not?

I mean you would think If I replied to you I am not selling a resist scroll that would be your first clue that I had no idea what u was talking about... So right then u should have been like no lol the alacrity resist scroll u bid on...

I would have been oh ya that alacrity scroll I bid on a few days ago sure man where would u like to meet?

So quit trying to make me sound like I was at fault ... when u are to damn lazy to even make a simple reply stating what I had bid on ...