1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

120 imbuing 7.5 mill on vendor with more

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by lucefuge, Sep 11, 2009.

1. lucefuge

lucefuge Guest

luna vendor named Soul Forge frist right on the east side go to the end then first and only left 3rd house Soul Forge is vendor

2. Boy hope no one pays that much for 120 imbuing scroll..not hard to get since there a quest item all someone needs is 50 relic fragments.

3. lucefuge

lucefuge Guest

show me this it gives ya a 115 not a 120 sir

4. Theres actually three quest all for the powerscrolls.. one asks for Magic Residue that gives a 110 scroll, one asks for Enchanted Essence that gives the 115..the last one asks for Relic Fragments that gives 120 scrolls...these quest givers are located by the soulforge near the smith shop. Though this is what Ive been told but you could be right about them only giving up to 115 only but still can scroll bind a bunch of those so still think 7.5mil is way high for a 120 imbuing.

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This is the quest that gives you the 120 imbue scroll.
    [​IMG]

6. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

The magic residue guy gave me a 105 wtf maybe they changed it?

7. Wouldnt surprise me know afew in my alliance that got the 120s from the relic fragment quest.. maybe the adjusted the quests to 105,110, 115..guess I'll find out once I get 50 relic fragments.

8. lucefuge

lucefuge Guest

the 50 relic does give ya a 120 which i didnt know i turned in 500 essecance and got a 120 myself