1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

120 scrolls drop reduced?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by gummy460, Jan 1, 2009.

1. gummy460

gummy460 Guest

We have done over 14 champs the past days and we have recieved CONSIDERABLY less 120 power scrolls. Is anyone else seeing this too or is it juts our bad luck?

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Have you noticed a really dramatic change since the last publish or just recently?

Could just be bad luck.

3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

My friend and I have noticed we're getting many less than usual. Things seem to be picking up a little bit, I got two out of a spawn recently, but it's still really slow...

4. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I think all the drop rates are badly messed up. I've done 3 solo spawns, gotten 3 SOT's, no drops, no 120s

5. Dr.Thompson

Dr.Thompson Guest

latly ive yet to get a sot out of id say 3 spawns, and for 120's i have got one out of six that ive done. thats some bad luck

6. Maggie

Maggie Guest

This stinks! Absolutely the rate of 120s is awful at the moment.

7. wrekognize

wrekognize Guest

they probably reverted drop rate back to what it was prior to buffing the champ bosses.

8. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

Now they should drop the Champ boss hitpoints back to what they used to be. I would love that. :)

9. Anne

Anne Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I agree the 120 drop rate is horrible now. We've done several spawns and gotten only a couple SOT's, one replica, a few 115's (some were only 110's) and no 120's. And we use a protector.

I also would like the champs hp back to normal. So what if a very few could solo spawns? The 99% that don't shouldn't be penalized.