1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] 128 spells spellbook?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Tribute House, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Howdy,
    I got a spellbook at an idoc a few weeks or so ago, its graphic is identical to a common spellbook but in the tag, instead of 64 spells it reads 128 spells. I'm pretty sure its a bugged item (dbl spells), however im at a loss as to how it came to be...it has survived the unlocking at the fall and being stored in a secure container, I still havent dared open it or transfer it. The house it came from was pretty old (nothing after AOS was present), I'de love any info folks might have- Thanks!
  2. ambernectar

ambernectar Guest

i have on with 130 spells in it, i use it on my pvp char everyday, so no worries about opening it

i have no idea where it came from or value either!
  3. neptune1369

Stratics Veteran

Mar 23, 2009
    i have a few of the invasion spellbooks that when i filled said 82 and 71 spells.
  4. Thanks guys, thats a start :)