1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

12th anniversary trade and misc items

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by roomstomper, Oct 30, 2009.

1. roomstomper

roomstomper Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am running late, but better late than never. I have approximately 32 toons per shard and looking to trade for LS. ICQ me at 574531246. Am on the reliable traders list but not traded in a year or so. Have a great day.:thumbup1:

2. roomstomper

roomstomper Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

To all who may have tried to contact me via ICQ, I apoligize. I am currently involved workning 12 to 14 hour shifts and have not had much time to check ICQ or reply. If you are still interested in trading it looks like I will be off this weekend and plan on doing as much trading as possible. If interested in trading please leave a line here or on my ICQ. Thanks and once again sorry for the late response.

3. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Sent you a PM =)

4. roomstomper

roomstomper Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Teeshy, I have put you pack 13 on Oceania. Will try to contact you this weekend. Have a great day.

5. Out of Date

Out of Date Guest

I ahve 2 heritage and 1 fragment token left on LS if you're able to trade for europa