1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] 132months account

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by TheChocolits, Dec 14, 2008.

1. TheChocolits

TheChocolits Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Just wondering wat a 132 months account is worth now, no super rare stuff but has like 8 vet rewards yet to be chosen. Thnx

2. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Can't really say. Price has always been a result of how mch you want to get rid of it, balanced by how bad someone wants it.

That being said I just (last week) sold an account close to the same age with small homes on 4 shards and 1 half way decient character on siege. The account had 6 vet rewards remaining and I sold it for 100 million Gold.

Actually 3 million Siege Gold and 85 othershards ;)

I could have probably put it up for sale and got more, but just wanted to stop paying the monthly fees on the account and not let the homes on 4 shards drop. I'm down to 6 accounts now and may need to see where I'm gonna go from here.

3. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It also depends on what chars you have and how trained and scrolled up they are, along with their suits, weapons, house(s), resources, and what shard(s) they are located.