1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

14 Day Re-Enlistment Bonus

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Risso, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

So I've been reactivating accounts before the big IDOC switch on, and have been told during the reactivation process that I am entitled to 14 free days. The message had a Warhammer monster/logo next to it, but referred to the game it applied to as null. Then on the order confirmation page it was listed as Ultima Online 14 Day Re-Enlistment Bonus :)

I should note also that the 14 days is applied before my month of paid gametime, which covers the switch on period.

2. goldenpower

goldenpower Guest

yes, you can also cancel your account to avoid paying for the month. this means it is free to save your house from falling for another 104 days.

I'm not so sure this IDOC event is going to be as big as everyone is expecting.

3. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

maybe they are smarter then that and the 14 days doesnt reactivate your house.. lol..

that would be funny. no more waiting to the last day to reactivate to save your house.

4. goldenpower

goldenpower Guest

it does.