1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] 15% Damage Eater bone leggings

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by hyunhyun, Aug 30, 2015.

1. hyunhyun

hyunhyun Adventurer

2. Finley Grant

Finley Grant Certifiable
    Professional Campaign Supporter

3. genchattroll101

genchattroll101 Slightly Crazed

4. Finley Grant

Finley Grant Certifiable
    Professional Campaign Supporter

5. jopromol

jopromol Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

They're worth at least 100m. Ill offer you 80

6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

LMC is low and no HPI, I'd take that 80 mil offer..

jopromol likes this.
  7. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

really heavy, but hard to fit in and takes up sdi leg slot. historically stuff like this is extremely hard to sell, and just sits on vendors. looks like you have some good offers tho. id value them at around 30 - 40m as a vendor item. usually ive found pieces like these are better to fit into a suit, then sell the entire suit for best price rather than selling individually.

8. genchattroll101

genchattroll101 Slightly Crazed

if that 80m offer doesnt come through ill offer 40m

9. hyunhyun

hyunhyun Adventurer

Thanks for interest.
    have to transfer to atl, now so i dont selling them
    maybe ill transfer to atl soon.
    when transfer them, ill re-posting!

10. Lord Gandalf

Lord Gandalf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I must disagree with u smoot, enchanted kelp woven leggings become more and more useless nowadays, with the amount of sdi15 antique loot on jewellery.

Lets not forget about crystalline ring (20sdi) that works perfectly for mystic mages who dont really need the EP on rings. People more likely want to free up the head piece (night eyes/sdi15glasses/mask of trav/25dci vvv glasses/helm of swiftness) more than leggings especially that the 30kin 30fire 17damage is the best combination u can get

This item is worth 100m+ and lets not forget about the lmc bug, this piece will fit a lot of bugged chars out there

11. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

i agree with you about the kelp wovens becomeing outdated, however alot of people do still use them, which would lower overall demand for a leg slot. Personally, if i were selling this item id set a price or a decent reserve if auctioned. its really an awesome piece, but the 2 drawbacks (the lmc/lrc and leg slot) might just turn off alot of people. Personally i have to disagree with about the head slot. if i had a choice which to use, head slot or enchanted kelps, id always go with enchanted kelps just because they have much heavier weight, plus help out with sdi. If its a 15 sdi mage of course the sdi isnt really needed on anything other than jewels.

So yes, i agree with you, but unless your buying 100m plus jewels, i just dont think these would work for alot of people.

its one of those items that has great potential, but only if its put with very high end pieces. i see this as the lowest value piece in an overall high end suit because of what the other pieces would need.