1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

+15 dex to a crimson....

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Lady Lovely, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Lady Lovely

Lady Lovely Guest

Just want to give everyone a heads up..and I'm sure a lot of people already know this but for those who do not..
    There is a few chars going around and mentioning a name of someone they think you might know, saying that they are that person.Then they tell you that they can add +15 dex to your crimson , they have you put the crimson in a box and use an axe on the box...thus making your crimson drop to the ground.
  2. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

Have to be pretty dim-witted to fall for that one. ( my apologies if this happened to you)

This happened to me once, in a different fashion.

Newbie-type female char comes up to me in Luna (they partied me out of the blue...you should already suspect something!)
    They ask me to hold their regeant bag while they get another character.
    Inotice the bag puts my total backpack at 125/125 items. (apparently there is a trick that allows you to see the total amount of objects in a player's backpack)
    Inside the pack is also an apron, player made.
    Character tells me " yeah, that is my cute apron. You should try it on!"
    IF I would have taken my Cincture off and placed it in my pack, it would have fallen to the ground.
    I then spammed everyone at Luna about the scam taking place, and the player bolted.

VERY VERy TRICKY on their part.

Be careful out there folks.
  3. Mirage

Mirage Guest

Ok. I will.
  4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    If someone gives you a bag to hold at Luna that causes your item count to go to 125, there is always thoses trash chests around the bank you can put their bag for safe keeping.
  5. Lady Lovely

Lady Lovely Guest

Nah it didn't happen to me...But wanted to let peps know that it is something going around right now.
    A scam is a scam..they catch the right person and they win :(
  6. If you fall for this scam, you deserve to lose your crimson.
  7. Unknow

Unknow Guest

well put...
  8. Addicted

Addicted Guest

Someone tried this on me last night at brit bank, except she could add +5 HP to my Crimson...

Of course i didn't fall for it. The things i told her would violate the stratics ROC though
  9. prison bound

prison bound Guest

so many people fall for this. it happens it droves every 30 days or so... just enough time in between to let people forget
  10. Syfka

Syfka Guest

Defiantly be careful out there they are getting more and more desperate trying to get that crimmy
  11. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Jul 1, 2008
    Have you ever played UO under the influence? (rhetorical mind you)
  12. prison bound

prison bound Guest

is there any better way?
  13. qqqa2

qqqa2 Guest

i didnt know there WAS another way....?
  14. GFY

GFY Guest

There isn't!

UO + 6-pack + cooler = Good Times!

:pint: :shots: