1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

15 points...

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Pennywise, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

15 points violation.

Hmmm, and how many mores do I have left before I am banned. Just askings? don'ts wants to cross da lines too much.

*burps*

Old Milwaukee Light. Breakfast of Champions....

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

this was all I could find on the topic, and no numbers here, just guidelines

infractions

3. BardMal

BardMal Guest

That's alotta free throws

4. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

(OOC) I have always loved you two. Sorry I haven't said it before. Too busy playing Pennys.

Just want to share, that though retired from the army reserves, I was called back after the war started more than once. The last time, I was wounded severely in 2006 in the mountains of eastern Afghanistan.

To think, I wasn't even really in the army any more. After all those years, and so many conflicts, I had to be hurt this time, while old. No years to truly let the emotions subside, and just spend time rocking in a chair on my front porch.

Anyways, it was this last time, that Penny was born. While in hospital, my daughters brought me a laptop, and introduced me to UO.

I had a lot of downtime while recovering to play.

Suffice to say, I came to love this game. I came to love, in particular, so many players.

I am sorry we have never met.

But don't ever, ever believe that I didn't recognize you. For, being the person I am, I was watching.

As Robert Duvall said in "Apocalypse Now," ....Some day this war is going to end.

So will this game.

Before it does, just wanted to say I love this world I share with you all.

*Penny pushes his way back in...*

Now back to trying to gets meeself banned.....*winks*

5. BardMal

BardMal Guest

Thank you Penny.

May you have a peaceful, long and enjoyable retirement. May it be joy filled and punctuated with the enjoyment of seeing the ones you love enjoying happiness and fulfillment.

Where there is justice, there can be no peace, where there is vengeance, there can be no happiness. All men meet their fate, but few have the stones to bring peace and happiness with them as they do. May you be among the few.

6. Rumil of Lorain

Rumil of Lorain Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sir Penny I would be more than happy to have five of your points allocated to my acct,but it may cost you a pint of Gleanheath

7. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

"Ahhhhhh!" the sin of its meez sweets knights. Rather I live the life of a flagelant, beatins meez skins raws from town to town in repentance, radders deens ever wastins' da fine brew.

Lets meez suffer insteads.

*winks*

8. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

from Dev's link:
    Darn. If they would make infraction points visible, then we could have contests!!! :D

9. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wow, Mr. Cool guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.