1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

150 luck & 5 DCI on studded leather

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by DJAd, Feb 6, 2014.

1. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I want to have a crack at making myself a sampire luck suit.

If I wanted to make some parts with 150 luck and 5 DCI (maybe some parts with 5 HCI) would it just be a case of using a horned runic and choosing Auspicious / of Fortune and Towering / of Aegis? Would I need a poweful charge?

Thanks

2. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think you'd need powerful I'm pretty sure ash is the same as horned and according to the ash spreadsheet it's not powerful for 5dci. 150 luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Storm and DJAd like this.
  3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Pretty much the best you can hope for with any chance of success will be 150 Luck and 4 DCI by selecting only the Auspicious/of Fortune group with a Horned kit.

DJAd likes this.
  4. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I just made 5 pieces with 150 luck, 4 DCI. Using Horned Runic Kit, do NOT use powerful as it wont let u select Auspicious/Fortune. I dont believe the 5DCI is possible, ive tried 100s of times on TC.

DJAd likes this.
  5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Yep I don't think it's possible to get the 5 DCI and 150 luck myself now. Burnt a fair few kits and had to put this on hold.