1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

150 Luck Items from Shame

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shelleybean, May 27, 2012.

1. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Since two publishes ago, I have not received any 150 luck items whatsoever. Is it my bad luck or are others experiencing the same? Thanks in advance

2. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It has been turned of with first Publish after the release of new Shame....they called it a "mistake"....at least on one handed items and armor pieces (no more swords with 150, no more shields with 150, no more armor pieces with 150...)

3. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

who called it a mistake? show me proof.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  4. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

Thanks for the info. :sad2:

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

And the way the deal with this "mistake" is to stop them from dropping and leaving a few high end luck suits out there for those lucky enough to have snagged them? Or can you still imbue or enhance to 190?

6. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You can still reforge for 190 luck pieces.

Shelleybean and Kylie Kinslayer like this.
  7. O'Brien

O'Brien Thought Police

Thanks for asking this. I was wondering too.

I picked up a 150 luck shield from Wrong, so it wasn't the first publish after the release of new Shame.

^This

Good. Anyone still finding 150 luck jewelery?

Shelleybean and Sauteed Onion like this.
  8. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I poured over the all Pub and Patch notes since Shame was redone, I could find nothing relating to them stopping the 150 luck spawn stuff listed. Maybe they didn't list the change or somehow I overlooked it *shrugs*

9. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I got a shield with 150 luck out of Shame a few days ago on Great Lakes and dropped it at the bank in Haven because I had no character there that could use it.

Shelleybean and Kylie Kinslayer like this.
  10. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

what the..... hello!!!!!
    i have your old house there!!!!
    hehe

11. Ron Silverbeard

Stratics Veteran Alumni

I can only tell what i've been told...so dont get upset here...or i crush you hehe ;)

I was at Shame from the first day they released it and hunted my a%$§ off for clean 150 luck items - i got 3 shields and 1 viking sword i imbued with SC and enhanced to 190 luck with the forged metal of artifacts - but i never got any again, after they did the loot revamp (also listed it in the release notes)

If 150 luck items dop now in Wrong, hell cool! I didnt know that - here i come Wrong!

Txs for the info!

12. Asheron

Asheron Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I got something with 150 luck as loot in shame on europa last week. If i can find it in my bag (have hundreds of shame items stored for imbuing later) i'll post a pic later. Was fighting mud eles and normal bloods with a GD wearing 1420 luck suit

Shelleybean likes this.
  13. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

When publish 73 first came out, I think the luck cap was 110. Then they released publish 73.2 which fixed the following bug:
    Fixed a bug with random magic item loot in Shame that was causing item properties to be generated with lower than expected values and with lower than intended caps. I remember making a post about it when publish 73.2 went live:
    Publish is already active on Legends | Stratics Forums
    I was getting 150 luck items regularly after that until 2 publishes ago, I stopped receiving them entirely. I'm glad others are still finding them though. I normally fight wind elementals but maybe I'll try fighting something else.

14. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Well that explains a lot....

I was just wondering if I'd suddenly gotten unlucky. Well that's good to know.

15. Ron Silverbeard

Stratics Veteran Alumni

So you can still get this in Shame - i never ever got this anymore and i realy farmed Wind-Eles werre i 100% got it from, for weeks - nothing anymore:

150sword.JPG buckler150.JPG kite150_1.JPG kite150_2.JPG

16. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Only luck fix I remember was the -100% luck counting for 100 weight unravel. Corrected to being negative weight. Came to Imbuing that -100 helped with fitting more and enhancing. Not sure if fixed or checked lately. Some items when luck enhanced or imbued the whole -100 was replaced with the possitive luck ammount.

They need to put the new loot system on weapons, armor and jewels pulled up with the dredging hook. Keep the Barnacle in title instead new titling. Even the SOSs pulled up could have the loot revamp. No need for the T hunters chest with imbuing blobs and deed extras.

17. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

Screen shot from a few minutes ago:

[​IMG]

That tamer has only 95 luck on her suit.

Shelleybean and Raider Red like this.
  18. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

Shelleybean, this is a cyclone I looted earlier today. I'm just posting the screen shot because it's a weapon and the 120 luck on it goes over the old 110 luck cap you mentioned. Like the tamer character that got the 150 luck gargoyle chest piece, this tamer also only has 95 luck on her suit.

[​IMG]

19. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

Still no 150 luck weapons or jewelry out of Shame, but did just loot a crossbow with 120 luck. Different shard, different tamer/hiryu combo, and this tamer had 85 luck on her suit. Crossbow's properties: Cannot Be Repaired; Brittle; Hit Fatigue 20%; Mana Increase 4; Luck 120; Damage Increase 50%; Poison Resist 8%; Greater Magic Item.

20. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

Thank you so much for your post. I normally hunt Wind elementals with approximately 2100-3100 luck, depending on if the luck statute bonus is in effect. I don't receive any high luck items anymore. So I will either hunt something else or wear a low luck suit to see if it makes a difference. I'm relieved to know they still spawn. :)

21. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

Well, "good luck"!! LOL I didn't mention it previously, but I've gotten a few 100 luck items as well. Can't remember what all of them were (I unravelled a few of them), but it seems like most of them were shields.

22. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

I took a warrior to Shame that has only 140 luck. I worked up bushido from 50 to 105 and received one 150 luck item from a mud elemental.
    I wish I hadn't already imbued my 150 luck jewelry because getting another set seems highly unlikely.
    [​IMG]

23. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If the loot tables for drops are anything like the reforging tables your chances for getting a high luck item plummits once you go over a certain loot "level" as luck is considered a pretty low level mod. If that holds true, you have a better chance at getting high luck items with less luck on fighting weaker monsters.

24. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Properties that don't seem to spawn any longer by themselves..

10 STR
    150 Luck
    35 EP
    MR4
    20 DCI

The loot engine is still messed up from when it got broke. Since they said it was fixed I've hunted in Shame quite a bit and haven't seen any of the above spawn like they used to.