1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] 150 Luck ONLY?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Tangled Metal, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have read all about how to make armor with 150 luck and a mage mod or a high resist. Unfortunately I want a little more control over where my resists go. Before I left I was able to craft a max luck all 70 with 100% LRC for my Tamer. The LMC wasn't maxed nor was the MR but the way I play my tamer it doesn't matter so much. I have burned through several horned kits trying to get the resist to fall where I need it with 150 luck and I cannot afford to keep rolling the dice. What options do you choose for just 150 Luck and no other mods?

2. LetheGL

LetheGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Horned/copper runics will always have points left in the reforge budget using the of fortune package. If you only choose of fortune you item will still get a random mod using whatever if left in the budget. You might as well choose a second package when you imbue to narrow it down to get a better chance of a useable mod.

3. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I cannot seem to get a copper runic to put 150 luck on an item at all!

4. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You must be getting very unlucky on the roll. I made an entire suit this way, it does work.