1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] 15th Anni Mesana Cake??????????

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by THP, Sep 14, 2012.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

DONT YOU JUST LOVE FREE HOLIDAY XSHARDING

just uncovered another from my last old school bag for bag trade.....so here it ...a .green one this time

I have no idea why people consider this cake rare....they seem to pop in ya bag as same as all the others in numbers....guess they are driven in the hope that in 1-2 years time Mesanna will come to the shard and dye these things her specail black glowing hue.....oh well...ive collected a full set of 57 cakes so iam happy...............

12,5m on my vendor idochunters in luna at dark moon of mihr shop!!! east side luna city....grab it while its hot!!!

icq 267 208 357

#1 THP, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I thought you were packing up UO ?!

3. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I collect everything with "TheGrimmOmen" on - and allready got at least one Cake from him - got more from Mesanna than from him - and he IS GONE so i consider his Name more valuable for insiders ;)

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend

bump as ''above top line edit''..just got another from my free old schooll bag for bag trading.....on the vendor idoc hunters inside luna east side at dark moon of mihr shop at bargain.....

12.5m ...get it while its hot!!!........ green one this time!!

#4 THP, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  5. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Final reduction 9,999,999.....will be worth 5x this if mesanna comes to dye them like last couple of times...take ya chance....it will rot on the vendor at this price