1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

16 Bit graphics?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by PeacefulMind, Dec 16, 2007.

1. PeacefulMind

PeacefulMind Guest

When will this annoyance be touched upon: The issue of having to switch to 16 Bit image color when going to Ea-land instead of 32 bit?

Is this in the talks and I'm just foolishly passing over it as I meticulously read every update?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes it is in the works. Uri is working on that. No ETA.

However, if you play in TC3, you can choose Test Center 3 - Test, and you can play in 32 bit. Please be warned that it will be laggy. Ummm, I mean laggier than usual.

3. Is there a command line switch to make it change to 16-bit without prompting? I get tired of saying yes for the updater (sometimes multiple times) and then yes again when the game launches. It would be nice if could just do it without asking.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Is there a command line switch to make it change to 16-bit without prompting?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

You could just permanently set your desktop to 16 bit. That's just one way to do it.

6. Keep It Real

Keep It Real Guest

Untill you play a different game that requires 32 bit as many do.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

You could just permanently set your desktop to 16 bit. That's just one way to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

8. Keep It Real

Keep It Real Guest

Why bother , TSO does it for you.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Please refer to original post. This is why I stated what I did. k thx

10. PeacefulMind

PeacefulMind Guest

When I auto switch to 32-bit, TSO just becomes invisible when i bring up the window, showing my desktop through it, but I know its responding because my mouse changes to what i mouse over in game, like a clickable item or a location to walk to.

How do I switch to 32!!

11. Addict™

Addict™ Guest

<blockquote><hr>

How do I switch to 32!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't.

Addict™