1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] 17x17 Trammel Trinsic House With Bridge In Front

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Oaka, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Oaka

Oaka Guest

Selling a 17x17 House next to trinsic wall/bank in trammel. No spawn.

Bidding Starts at 50 Mil. Buyout on the house is 150 mil. I have a trusted broker lined up for the transaction if bidding exceeds 100 mil. Auction will end this Friday unless buyout is reached.

If you have any questions ICQ: 360-504-199

Screenshot of house:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

2. retrorider

retrorider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

3. Snyder330

Snyder330 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I'll go 25mill, 50 mill is way to high for a house like that. If it was in a better spot I would go wayyyyyy higher.

4. Oaka

Oaka Guest

Your right, it is too much....which is why the offer is already at 75 Mil.......learn to read.

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

:eyes:

Where am I supposed to read about the 75m offer? :confused:

6. Oaka

Oaka Guest

Below.......now please don't post here unless you plan on buying......I'm not here to debate...I'm here to sell. Go post on Uhall or something if you fell like arguing over house prices.....right now your just being annoying.

Nadine7:16 AM
    I'll offer 75 Mil then, keep me updated.

7. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Bob you are insane if you think someone will pay you 150mil for that house.

8. Oaka

Oaka Guest

You have no clue what your talking about. I'm assuming your petkiller/mercury. You of all people have no clue what anything goes for and i would appreciate it if everyone got off my nuts :)

I have an offer for 75 mil....I'll be happy with that :)

Now please if you don't like my price or auction....don't bother posting....

9. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Excuse me but I did not see an opening of 75m when you posted it, I was ready to open the bidding at 50 and see where it went from there IF someone had retracted their bid and removed the post. After getting that kinda of flack from you by asking a question regarding a bid, I will take my gold/business to other folks. Good luck with your sale.

10. Oaka

Oaka Guest

Excuse me...the opening was 50...I received that offer...then Nadine offered 75. Lets use some basic logic here buddy? I input my icq number.....which people have been making offers through....can you understand that...take your time....

I don't care....have fun....quit trolling me.