1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] 1997 Xmas Bags

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Monty Hall, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Monty Hall

Monty Hall Guest

Check your Bags everyone. I was just looking at mine, and all the Eggnogs, are GONE they now read A Bottle!!! Thanks EA!!!

2. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lame mine did too, and my white bottle of champagne, and all my pink champagne

3. Pyccy

Pyccy Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

mine too..gone

4. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

5. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I started a thread on this about a week or so ago: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=213471

There are several posts about it in Uhall as well. After reading them all, here's a list of everything that I've seen affected by this bug:

- Pink Champagne (Pink version and purple version, checked on it myself.)
    - Champagne (As someone in this thread stated.)
    - Eggnog (OP of this thread stated.)
    - Atlantic Serpent Cross Tavern Seer Wine (Checked on myself, confirmed with 2 bottles on Atlantic)
    - Atlantic United Blacksmiths of Britannia 1st Anniv. Seer Wine (Stated by Starfire, GM of UBB Atlantic)
    - Lake Superior Yew SummerWine Seer Wine (confirmed by Athelas, on display at the Glowing Orb Museum on LS)
    - Lake Superior Hubrek's House Ale Seer Ale (Stated here: http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1773968&postcount=9)

Someone has also stated that a bottle of Captain Morgan's Rum was affected, but I've checked on a few in some public collections and haven't found any that are.

6. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Mine have changed as well ... Damm

7. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

and the sad part is the developers do not seem to care about this

8. PoCove

PoCove Guest

True .. ome would think "What were they thinking" or not thinking in this case