1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2.0 FAQ

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Mervyn, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Who are 2.0?

2.0 are ex ELV (elven league of virtue) members who were interested in doing champ hunts.

Don't 2.0 cheat?

2.0 have a no cheating policy, not to be confused with a COM guild on Europa who openly encourage and distribute third party programs 2.0 do not allow any cheating and never have, in order to separate ourselves from the bad reputation of the other red COM guild, 2.0 have turned to minax.

Aren't 2.0 evil?

2.0 have mainly red characters, this is necessary as most griefers at champs are blue.

What if i want to join 2.0?

ICQ the guild secretary on 192197819 or private message me, you will require ventrilo (a chat program) and UOCartographer (a mapping program)

2. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Since this is an info style post and doesn't, as such, require replies, I'm going to lock it because it's an argument waiting to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.