1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

2.0 Recruiting 1 or 2 People

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Lynk, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    We are in need of a 4/6 Chiv Holy Light dexer.

Group play time averages 7:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. (or later) on weekdays, weekends vary.

We are looking to pick up one or two of this type of character.

We do not require exclusive membership. You can have other characters in other guilds and still play with us (as long as you are OK being targetted when you are on your other chars, and you are OK with attacking your other guild when you play with us). It's all about PvP.

We have a very organized play style, if you would like to be a part of it please IM me and well test you out.

We also play multiple shards if you have interest in expanding on your account.

PM here or ICQ 270-541-075.
  2. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Aug 1, 2008
    I hear you also offer steller health benefits. Blue Cross, if I am not mistaken. Would we be working as contracters or direct hire? Also, is the application fee tax deductable?