1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2 extra images...

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Salya Sin, May 14, 2010.

1. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

I took these.. don't really have a story to go with them... but I thought I would share them just for their WOW factor.

Holy Mongbat droppings, Batman! There is a LOT of gold bars at Gil's Fel Castle! Reserves... yeah... I need a loan...

[​IMG]

Not sure... but I think the Kirin herd is trying to escape Ilsh. I just hope they don't take the Luna exit... that place is laggy enough.

[​IMG]

-Sin

2. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Who let the dogs out...

Hey Im still sober here :p

3. sir TEDLEY

sir TEDLEY Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

that has to be the THO guild there always just kinin around LOLOL oh that hurt

4. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

lol... I was on my way to a date with Unicorn and there they were. Took me a second. It was quite disconcerting. Although Trinidaddy told me something about someone taking them all to some spawn and looting.

And Five... what are you doing sober... is that safe?

5. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wouldn't want to be Negative Karma going through that gate or going there for a rez...... :sad3:

6. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Oh bloody hell... I didn't think about that. Yeah... necro's... just in case... stay out of Spirituality. It's sort of like the weather... chance of Kirin Gank... 95%.