1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2 for 1 Tots are back

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hugibear, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Thats right you give me 1 of the tots i want and I give you 2 tots for your troubles. Here are the tots I am lookin for, Daimyos helm, Noble gold, fresh plum, pale orange, fresh rose, choas blue, light green. Hit me up with a pm or post here.

I am still also lookin to buy a name change token, a killer archery weapon, arrows, and an ornate axe. Let me know.

Thanks

2. Daleth

Daleth Guest

1 pale orange 3 light green, I will be home till 3pm CST then I'm going to the Sheryl Crow concert. Icq me 81581576, I think you're in my list, let me know.

M

3. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'll be on later tonight and will contact you via ICQ

You wouldn't mind including some jewerly you looted from my dead corpse last week in the deal would you??? lol

4. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Let me explain this 2 for 1 a bit more. You give me 1 of what I am looking for and I give you 2 of whatever I want to give you. I am not looking to turn in for the major arties I dont need them, so if you are turning stuff in why not get the 2 for 1 when you can.

I can add whatever you like into the deal, when making deals with me you always win.

5. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Killer Bow:

Magical Shortbow

Spider Slayer
    50% Fireball
    42% hit lower defense
    15% hit chance increase
    10% Swing Speed
    38% Damage Increase

6. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

how much?

7. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Oh really does that include me too?? You will add whatever I want to the deal?

8. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Havent decided throw me a good offer