1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Auction] 2 Malas Properties

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by bigpapi, Mar 26, 2011.

1. bigpapi

bigpapi Guest

Property #1

16x17 Max Storage
    Located approx halfway in-between Umbra and the Miasma portal

Property #2

16x16 Max Storage/ Max Vendors
    Located approx 3 screens west of Luna gate
    House is just north of Lady Trangs
    House is searchable

Post offers via ICQ (632895282), PM, or in this thread

Thank You

Attached Files:

2. bigpapi

bigpapi Guest

As I have gotten a couple of inquiries via ICQ regarding the 16x16 near Luna, I will be turning both these properties into an auction. The auction will run for 10 days after I receive the 1st bid. I request that all bids be made in this thread so no one can question the legitimacy of them - although the 1st bid was made via ICQ this weekend so I will be accepting that as the opening bid. I do not have a "buyout" figure to post, but if you want to try to buy out the auction, you can send me a PM via the boards or ICQ (632895282). I will close the auction at that point if I decide to accept this bid.

#1 - 16x17

No Current Bids

#2 - 16x16 Luna - Current 20m

1st Bid made via ICQ for 20m to open the auction. I will not accept bids in increments under 1m

Auction will end 4/6/2011 at noon EST

Thank You
  3. bigpapi

bigpapi Guest

One week left on Luna 16x16. High bid 20m
  4. bigpapi

bigpapi Guest

I just found out that a co-worker had a family emergency and i have to cover for him at a conference this week for my company, so i am cancelling the auction as i will not be around on the date it is supposed to end. I will be accepting "Buyout" bids through sunday. If you chose to bid, you must be able to take possession of the property by sunday

Please send bids via ICQ or PM

Thank You