1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2 Months after last update, I'm 58th!

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Bo Riddler, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

Leveling seems to be going very well for me on my warlock. Even while only using the double experience bonus. 9 Levels in 2 months feels fast.

I have been sitting at 300/300 Tailoring, Enchanting forever so it was nice to walk the the Dark Portal and get trained up in the new recipes for those skills.

What now? Besides working on 59th, I need 10 more Essence of Undeath to finish off my Robe of the Void. On Kirin Tor, they sell for about 10 gold each, ouch.

How is your Warlock coming along? I have thought about rolling an Orc Lock as I hear they are quite strong. Opinions?

Bo

2. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

How sad is it I'm gaming when its warm outside. Ok in ONE day, I went from new 58th to mid 59th.

WoW! The thrills I'm having in HH are incredible. 6 Flags couldn't do more for me right now!

Bo

3. Guest

Guest Guest

It goes really really fast. In two days I went from 64 to 65, but I was in rested the whole time. I hope to do the same to 66 each weekend up....thats me being extremley hopeful

Congrats!