1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2 More Suggestions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pinco, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

1) I think that would be great to be able to "recharge" crafting tools and musical instruments by repairing them...

or

2) We should be able to stack crafting tools and musical instruments like baits, there is no point in having 1000000000 tools, it doesn't prevent scripting and it is not very realistic.

2. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

3. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

No recharge for the instruments with slayer property. The current generation of players coming into the game and returning players depend on bard vendors. Not every bard has two sets of Flutes of Renewal. And a growing group that will enjoy ToT III. Let me just sneek in Fey Slayer + Flute of Renewal on a few those brain cells.

They just need to add a 0 or 2 to tinked tool charges of use. Just wrong a GM tink makes and exc tongs with 48 uses.

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

the exceptional instruments needs to be repaired, since I don't think someone can live by selling them at 100gp per :D

about the tools, they can simply have durability instead of uses 1 durability = 1 use, so you can repair them (obviously not the runics).

flute of renewal fey slayer would be a wonderful addition :)