1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2 necessary changes to the existing Virtues to really finish the Virtue System

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GalenKnighthawke, Mar 1, 2015.

1. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

There should be a PvM way to get Justice. Killing Ambushers, Raiders, and Pirates, and/or arresting Raiders and Pirates as well (though that's not as fun) comes to mind -- especially if the locations where the Raiders spawn can be expanded from one.)

There should be a PvP way to get Honor. Arena fights come to mind.

-Galen's player

2. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

They need to fix the honesty virtue as well, that is the most ridiculous and tedious thing ever put into the game, there isn't enough lost and found crap anywhere to maintain that virtue on one char acter without it driving you insane, let alone more than one char. I have never bothered to max it once on any char due to the stupidity of the whole thing.

3. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

The reason I didn't emphasize that is that the Honor and Justice virtues are older and the Honesty virtue at least potentially is doable. Whereas right now you can't get Justice at all in Trammel (and even then you only can do it in Fel if you happen to find and overcome a red who hasn't taken advantage of the Royal Forged Pardons), and you can't get Honor unless you PvM actively on high-end monsters, which not all PvPers want to do on their PvP characters.

-Galen's player

4. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

Honor needs to be reworked so mages aren't SOL on gaining it to Knight. You aren't supposed to move, you aren't supposed to heal...that's a death sentence for most mages as they aren't designed to stand toe-to-toe being beat on while they cast. Allow no-penalty movement and healing.

#4 Dot_Warner, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  5. Spock's Beard

The design for Honesty is a ****ing joke, just an awful awful unplayable grind.

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Oh I agree 100% it's nothing but a grind fest. I started working it and it was such a PITA that I had to quit and just forget it.

7. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I disagree about the justice in PvM. It should remain you have to kill red players.

Ultimaholic likes this.