1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

2 Points of Confusion on the 7 February 2008 Publish

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_GalenKnighthawke, Feb 9, 2008.

1. I mean this one of course.

1. Is this stuff on the production shards yet? I had thought it was TC only, but I read in another thread that someone posted a screencap of the Waterfall Park "on LS."

2. Has anyone seen the "live event content" mentioned in the publish notes?

-Galen's player
  2. Babble

Babble Guest

Seems the part our UO client knows is downloaded, they need to do things serverside.

So graphics are there you just cannot use them yet, as far as i understood it.
  3. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jun 24, 2003
    You can "see" the Waterfall decorations on production shards, but can't access the bridge or anything, yet. See Jeremy's response here.

As to live content on test. I know the paragons are dropping ingredients for the chocolate recipes. The gifts are being given out (but still haven't seen a white stuffy) Haven't had time to do much else yet.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Since I posted the screenshot...

The "park" is there on the production shards, however the servers have not yet been updated, so the bridge cannot e crossed because the server does not yet know that they bridge is there.
  5. Thank you all who responded.

-Galen's player