1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

2 Protectors? *confused*

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Ceridwen DF, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Ceridwen DF

Ceridwen DF Guest

First off: No, this is not about dupes.
    Just to clarify that.

Second: My question.

I was at an EM event on Nov 11th, 2006 on Drachenfels, where we had to collect numbered daggers (1, 2, 5 and 10) and the person with the most points would win.

1st Place: Sir Flitschbirne
    Won: Bane of Hythloth

2nd Place: Kleiner Matz
    Won: Protector

Why I am confused:
    The picture I have of the Protector shield has very different values compared to the one Gencore sold:

Weight: 8 Stones
    Durability 100%
    HPR 1
    Stam Regen 2
    DCI 10%
    Resists: 7 10 7 8 8
    Lower Req 50
    Mage Armor
    Str Req 45
    Durability 255/255

Can anyone please tell me where the one which was recently sold came from and why apparently 2 Items with the same name and same graphic but other stats were given out?
  2. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

ah ok, yes there are 2 versions. Just like 2 versions of Bane of Hylolth. Both have very differnt mods. The German EM often likes to do that this past year. He even recycled teh Gladiator chest and arms names.
  3. Ceridwen DF

Ceridwen DF Guest

Ah, true - remember the Gladiators chest. [​IMG]
  4. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 14, 2006
    I am wondering why he put mage armor on a shield.
  5. Gencore had both Bane of Hythloths... One had Spell Channel and one did not.
  6. Godiva_DF

Godiva_DF Guest

there was one of each in season 4 and season 5

I think the first ones mods were much better.