1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

2 questions

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by slasherofveils, Feb 27, 2008.

1. decided this is usually best place to ask questions so...

1) What are Felucca Moonstones for? I reactivated my 2nd old acct today and found a few of these on my chars. When I dbl click em it says, "You are unable to discover how to use the stone"

2) Where is totem of the void from? the 10% LMC trinket thingy
  2. Fell moonstones were used to cross over to felluca no matter where you were on trammel... instant portals... out of order.

Totem of the Void... minor artefact that you can get by killing any "named" monster... swoops, miasmas, etc... or paragon creatures... it drops in your backpack or in some cases it goes to the bank. It uses a point system similar to doom... after a certain number of kills/points, you get one minor artefact.
  3. ah explains why I couldnt use the stone cuz I was in felucca.. lol.

as for the totem of the void I can't find any info on it. Its not listed with paragon drops/marties... is it a peerless drop or something? or random?
  4. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

You couldn't use the stone because they got decommisioned with Age of Shadows, not because you were in Fel [​IMG] same with the Trammel moonstones.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes it drops from Miasma , Swoop, Rend or any of the Peerless Bosses ie Lady melisande, Travesty etc.

Unless something has changed it does NOT drop on Paragon's they have their own mini arti's