1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2 red Flashing Soul Stones

Discussion in 'UHall' started by gmcbroom, Dec 30, 2008.

1. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Okay, here's the scoop. I've been playing the game for a while now and have few Souls Stones. One red Soul Stone and a few green ones. Well, today I attended a IDOC and some Soul Stones fell out. I grabbed a red one that turns out to be a 1st year reward just like my own. Now the point emerges. I returned to my place and both my Red Soul Stone and my the Red one from the IDOC are flashing back and forth. I don't want to lose my red Soul Stone and I dont want to lose the red one I got from the IDOC either. Is there a way to fix both?

2. The one you got from the IDOC has nothing to do with your own, as it's linked to the account that claimed it. The fact that you have it now doesn't matter in the least.

3. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Okay So what can I do to use the red one from the IDOC? Or should I just trash it?

4. You can't use it. All soulstones are linked to the account that claimed them. Any found in IDOC's are nothing more than deco.

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

3 choices on what to do with it....

1.) House Deco (they do sell for small amounts)

2.) Save it in case the one who lost it returns

3.) Trash it...

6. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i *think* they only flash when locked down with skills stored on them, and the ones without skills stored will light up but not flash once locked down. whether they flash or not doesn't mean they're broken (if i'm reading your initial post correctly). and yes, the one you got at IDOC is useless to anyone but the original owner.

7. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Thank you all. I believe I'll just trash it. I know if I see it I'd want to use it so I dont want to have it around. It would just make me frustrated. Thank you all for your swift responses.

8. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Actually my guild leader Hoffs just offered to take it in case the person returns. So if Toby Belch wants his redsoul stone he should look up Hoffs of Gilfane.