1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

2 Sampire questions froma returning player

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by BeefSupreme, Oct 5, 2009.

1. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

Just getting back into the game after many years of absence..
    Out of all the other online games out there with all the technology, this is still the only
    one with soul and character.... if not a little too many items/templates now.. :)

My questions are regarding a sampire.
    First off, I'm safe to assume that an Elf would be the preferred race to use due to the
    mana bonus?

And second, is there a preferred weapons class? Swords or mace or fencing?
    That's pretty much it!
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    And Second, most people prefer swords because the radiant scimitar has the best PvM special (whirlwind) while still being able to do decent damage (unlike the fencer's kama) and swing quickly (unlike the mace fighter's warhammer). But you can do well with all three.

That and the soul seeker makes sampire-on-a-budget rather easy.
  3. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

Thanks! Swords it is.
  4. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    Of course your best option is to have 120 in all 3, and use soulstones. I have 120 swords and macing, and I'm working on fencing right now.
  5. This :thumbup:

I don't regret a single gold piece or second of time spent getting all 3 wep skills to 120. My biggest problem has been finding enough room to keep all of the weps organized.