1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

2 Simple Request

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lore Master, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

hi i have 2 request for the dev teams i hope they will consider this. i was hoping that Commodity deeds can be used in our houses too this would make moving from house to house and moving things from place to place faster and easier too i would also like if more types of stackable items if not all can be used in these deeds thanks for reading anyone agree or have there own opinion?
  2. Just being able to redeem commodity deeds at the house would be great. Hauling 100K boards takes a while even with 2 packies and carrying 400+ stone on the character. That's a 0-0-0 type character - no taming/lore/vet skills at all.
  3. Desperado_SE

Desperado_SE Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    T'Amon, I've always been able to command 5 pack horses with my 0-0-0 characters though. Would probably make it easier on you that way, since instead of 3600+ boards at a time, you can them move 8400+ boards at a time. Though I do agree on the commodity deed redemption in the house would be a great thing.
  4. Landicine

Landicine Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 23, 2008
    I tend to mine and gather lumber far away from my crafting room, and it would be nice if I could use commodity deeds with greater ease.