1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2 stealing questions

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by nynyve, Nov 11, 2009.

1. nynyve

nynyve Guest

What is the definition of GM stealing? If I have 60 points in stealing and items that give +40 to my stealing skill does that count as GM stealing?

I am training to steal rares only. Can the locations of items in in the following dungeons be marked:

Doom

The Fandancer Dojo
    Yomotsu Mines
    The Citadel

The Abyss
    The Underworld

2. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

Yes, 60 real skill and 40 in + stealing items will consitute GM stealing. You should know that is the minimum required. You can steal rares but will probably fail many times. 120 (Legandary) stealing you will never fail. While this might not matter for the lower level rares, you stand the chance of being beaten out of a rare by someone with higher skill.

As to you second, question I'm not sure what you mean by marked.....

If you mean are there maps available with the spawn locations, the answer is yes. They are stickied above.

If your question means can you mark runes at the spawn locations, then the answer is some of them. Any place you can recall into, you can mark a rune.

So you can mark runes in Doom, The Underworld, Dojo.
    You can't mark runes, in The Abyss, Mines or Citadel. (Not sure on the citadel, I have never tried there)

Q