1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] 2 Story Statue

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Goodmann, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

2 Story Talking Statue 250m
    Also have an old school green sl warhorse 200m
    All on atlantic shard q me or pm me

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Is it me or have enormous numbers of old green war horses come up for sale lately? I'm seeing a couple at luna banks on every shard.

3. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah its kind of weird but which shade is it? Manticore said there were 3 different Shades of the SL Warhorse. One that is the one you can get nowa days which is really light green. Then there is one that is like a ninja turtle or slime kind of green, and then there is a third one that looks like a puke looking green. PiYoPiYo and I believe her name is "Jennifer" on atlantic both have a puke green one if anyone is trying to compare. Personally I don't know why Shade 2 is comming out so often just "out of the blue", who knows... I could scream conspiracy, but then I have no idea either.

4. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I thought the same thing but have only seen the few that were sold on atlantic 2 others + mine, maybe was just an old account activated or maybe some super secret bug, anyways 200m is price :thumbup1:

5. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hey atleast your honest though! LOL

6. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

these are the types of generally unseen rares that once someone brings it out for sale others with them bring them out also...happens either cuz the other owners didnt know they were rare or didnt know how much they were worth....

7. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

the thing is, I have 4 guildmates with these dark green "prepatch" sl war horses right now. I recall when these were THE war horse. It just seems suspicious that so many of them are out especially since there have been a few known pet dupes in the past year.

Edit: I don't mean to accuse you or anyone else as I don't know you. I am just remarking on the oddly large number to come out of the wood work lately. It's something we all ought to keep an eye on.

8. DragonSlayer

DragonSlayer Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks, smooth trade!