1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] 2 Story Statues Bug? (not talking anymore)?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by BigEv, Jul 5, 2012.

1. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I dont know if this has been discussed yet or is know but could everyone who owns a 2-story statue (the one that talks to new people/creatures) check to see if theirs is still working. I have just checked mine at my museum which have always for as long as ive known will talk with passing spawn or me summoning a creature by it but now they have gone silent. Again please let me know, maybe i need to post in forever list of bugs but want to make sure its just not me. Thanks in advance and sorry if this has already been brought up.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

mine seem to be silent, also

3. TheMan2010

TheMan2010 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

they only talk once per person.. if u summon a animal then you walk past 1 itll talk

4. Gary Rendol

Gary Rendol Guest

Yes there does seem to be a new bug which makes it go silent because it has happened to me once as well. I know how it goes only once per person but the past few weeks something seems to have happened to them and it is not based on location, pairing, or otherwise.

5. TheMan2010

TheMan2010 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

well ill summon a pet and see if it works..

6. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

yes, i know it only once per person. I tried to do the summon pet/creature multiple times and they still silent. I think something screwy has happened. :sad4: