1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] 2 Things: Bank & Vendor Search

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by RockoNV, Oct 23, 2014.

1. RockoNV

RockoNV Seasoned Veteran
    Alumni UOS

Bank box: When I first open my bank box after logging in I get a list view instead of grid. When I close and open the bank again I get the desired list view. What am I missing here?

Vendor Search: sometimes I type an item into search and there is no result. There used to be a note you would get stating that vendor did not find an item of that type or name. Is this function broken or to be added?

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

The bank box opening like that is a known issue and explained in the patch notes. I hope they fix it soon as yeah it can be slightly annoying.

I hope they also make it so containers remember the locations when opened like before. At the moment they always default back when opened again.

3. RockoNV

RockoNV Seasoned Veteran
    Alumni UOS

Thanks DJAd. I missed it. I saw that Kyronix also addressed the vendor search issue as well today.

4. roosttylor

roosttylor Visitor

I updated my EC with the newest patch that gave the features of Pinco's and it is running extremely slowly. I run it using VMWare on an iMac and previously had no issues. It has become so choppy that it has made the game unplayable for me.

5. petemage

petemage Seasoned Veteran

That won't change. If you dont have a copy of the old UI, you're screwed. Of course you can just buy new hardware to play this 17 year old game :D

The default UI won't get fixed, as neither Pinco nor the Devs care for it.