1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] 2 vendor spots available

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Serafi, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have 2 spots free. Its on the south road - looks like an empty grassy plot with vendors before you load the house. Name is Luna Garden

You can sell anything not currently sold by the vendors present. If you are unsure, ask. On some items theres no problem in selling the same thing as long as you match the price within the shop.

Please take time to read the book on the table with rules for your vendor. You need to understand and agree to these beforehand. I would rather have fewer vendors or no rentals than having empty ones. Luna is just an eyesore in that regard these days and I have no desire to make my shop the same.

Rent is free. Send me a PM or talk to me ingame.

2. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie

The one who said she was interested in the vendors spots haven`t contacted me for many days to agree on placing the vendors. I assume she is no longer interested and opening up the spots again for others who might be interested.

3. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie

I have 2 spots open again. Please read my OP and the book on the table before you even think about wanting a spot at my shop. I am the most picky houseowner in Luna and you will waste your time as well as mine if you don`t fully understand what having a vendor at my shop entails. "Volume" and "fully stocked" are not empty words to me. To the extent that I am taking down my own vendors if I can`t keep up.

Contact me with via PM or ICQ if you still are interested after reading this.