1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] 2 very unwatchable things

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Pinco, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

[​IMG]

1. The shoes for gargoyle are a good idea, but is supposed to stay on feet and not on the ground while flying! Now if you wear the shoes you looks like a baloon tied on the ground :D

2. Every plain robe (even the death robe) weared by gargoyle are unfinished. The graphic is like when you use the rubber on paint to delete an area and then you fill with it with a color...
    All this only on the paperdoll because in game (as you can see in the picture) the robe its cool!

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

the shoe thing bothered me a lot at first but now I use it to know exactly what tile I am on :) but yes needs fixed

3. Fink

Fink Guest

I thought this was going to be about Piranha 3D and Human Centipede.

Those robes do look rather nasty. I wonder why they didn't use whatever model they made for the avatar version. It looks like it has far more definition.

4. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

The gargoyle talonwear was fixed for a while then suddenly reappeared a few patches ago for no apparent reasons.. Odd thing is, it seems to happen to female gargoyles more then males.

As for the robe, yes, its extremely ugly and looks more like a burlap sack. Al lot of the wearables in the SA client are far below acceptable standards.

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Agreed

6. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

booring EC dev stopped...

7. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The conjurer's garb looks just as horrible on the gargs.

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I shall believe that when I see it.