1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2 Weeks since the last Ask the Devs Question.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Clog|Mordain, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This system works well!!!!!

/sarcasm

Bring back FoF

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Trust me I've commented on this quite often...

It falls on a blind eye.

3. canary

canary Guest

Hey now, Cal made a letter how things were discussed for the game.

Although... at his job... they should be discussing the game every day, you would think. :confused:

(BTW, I discussed today wanting to go on Wheel Of Fortune. Not that I'd actually do it, or even TRY to do it, but I discussed it. IMO it seems to fall in the same category as Cal's letter. What goes good with carrots, anyways? I think one was dangled just in front of us.)

4. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Cal's letter was CYA spin doctoring at its lamest.

There was no concrete information, just vague allusions and the typical speedhacking/scripting smoke and mirrors.

For the Ask the Devs forum to be considered a success they need to be answering 1 question a day minimum.

Why UO p(l)ayers tolerate being treated like this I just don't understand. Why Mythic seems to enjoy using this passivity to their advantage I find despicable.

(And all this I say with the full knowledge that there has been a brief upswing in Mythic postings, and the complete lack of faith that it will last much longer or increase.)

5. canary

canary Guest

Well, it is pretty typical when there are numerous threads about lack of communication there is, historically, a 'letter from the producer' to quell the storm. Most people scream 'halleleujah' and suddenly fail to recall that the letter is followed typically by another long delay in any sort of real information. It's just talk for the sake of talking.

6. Terrorknight

Terrorknight Guest

I hope there isn't a long delay.

7. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I feel disconnected without the FoF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.