1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] 2 x 70's resist suits with 100 LRC

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by DreadLord Lestat, May 10, 2012.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

No imbuers left on Chessy?

3. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

probably do better going with the socerers suit i would think.... unless you have more requirements

4. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've just came back this last weekend. I can do 100% LRC All 70's suits if you still want them. Their an item I used to sell before taking a half year off.

5. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've stocked Armor on some vendors at the shop beside my house just over the bridge south of Luna. Shop is the second building to the west.

I put up 2 male suits, two female suits, and a gargoyle suit of each, 100% LRC (35k each), All 70s Resists (100k each), and 100% LRC All 70's Resists (125k each). Next type going up will be 100% LRC All 70's Resists with MR6 & SR4.