1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

+20 Jewels

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Val'lyn De'ana, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Val'lyn De'ana

Val'lyn De'ana Seasoned Veteran

Please apologize if I missed something, but I was under the impression that jewelry could only have +15 in any one skill.

I was running around Siege snooping packs the other day and happened upon a player who had a +20 veterinary skill ring. Of course I had to have it and well, to my surprise, it looks lovely on my finger.

With that said, is this ring a glitch in the system, or did I stumble upon a nice little rare to hand over to my fence to get a nice return on the time it took me to find someone on Siege?

-Val'lyn

#1 Val'lyn De'ana, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  2. Max Blackoak

Stratics Veteran

high end non-craftable artifacts can have over capped mods like that. Don't expect to make too much off it though...the only person who'd be really interested is probably the former owner... :)

Cupid likes this.
  3. Val'lyn De'ana

Val'lyn De'ana Seasoned Veteran

Thanks Max. I'll certainly speak with the former owner tonight.

Oh and by the way, nice to see a group of players running around yesterday. Granted I wasn't thrilled with losing my gold and bandages but I guess I can chalk that one up to not paying attention to the lich lord that crept up and killed me before your group showed up.

-Val'lyn