1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] 20 splintering dagger.

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by AxiamInc, Oct 3, 2012.

1. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Trying to wrap my head around the pricing for the different splintering weapons I come across. Would like a price check on this dagger below, and will be selling it if there is enough interest. Thanks.

Dagger.PNG

#1 AxiamInc, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  2. PwnySlaystation

PwnySlaystation Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not a great deal tbh. Daggers don't have the best of specials and its other mods are not that great.

3. AxiamInc

Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the info Shaunus. I wasn't sure if fatigue or mana drain were viable pvp specials or not.

4. PwnySlaystation

PwnySlaystation Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's not a heavy hitting high base damage weapon and it has no damage increase. Shadow strike is a rarely used special IMO.

Just to give you a better idea... If it was a butcher knife you'd be able to sell it for about 1mill with them mods, as buther knives have disarm and infectious strike two useful pvp specials and no need for damage increase as its not a high damage output weapon, normally good for poisoning death strikers.

Other mods like hit spell/swing speed, would add to the value of these low DMG output weapons and same for high DMG output with armou ignore(kryss/broadsword/katana/spear/leaf blade).

Things that do not add to value are - HIT AREA EFFECT.

:)

Hope this helps.

5. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I agree that the dagger isnt worth much but you could probly get 5 mil for it on atl. if it was a butchers knifw id personally pay 25 for it.

6. AxiamInc

Stratics Veteran

Alright, I'm slowly getting this stuff sorted out in this cluttered mind of mine.

Appreciate you taking the time to give me some things to think about.